Saturday, February 12, 2011

So now that Spring and summer is coming up I'm trying to break out of my neutral/dark wardrobe. let's see how well this goes haha. I'm going to be doing a spring look book soon, you all will see it sometime in March! anyway, here are some things i bought recently. can't wait to wear it! 
Taupe romper: forever21
shorts: forever21. i didn't think i would like these, but they fit perfectly and was only $18! What am i going to wear this with? you'll see soon ;)
Okay so when I first saw this, I thought it was a desi outfit and was surprised to see that it was actually a Valentino ad in the Feb issue of Vogue...
love this editorial in Vogue. Ralph Lauren Collection
Rodarte <3
Marc Jacobs
Calvin Klein. I love. 

that's all for today. keep checking for more updates. follow me on twitter @4incheshigh and like my facebook page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment