Tuesday, August 31, 2010





I have exciting news for you all...
I'm officially an intern at the Neal Hamil Agency!! I've been there for about two weeks now, and i love it! granted i do the basic intern things but i also get to attend fashion shows, photo shoots, model casting, e.t.c! Fall season is almost here so that means fashion show galore! oh how i love fall! It's going to be quite an experience. this is just what i was looking for! check out their page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31024638&id=82501874&ref=notif¬if_t=like#!/nealhamilagency?ref=ts. We update it daily. Also, here is Taylor's blog (photographer/wadrobe stylist at Neal Hamil) http://taylorlashae.tumblr.com/
I'm also getting a dslr camera soon *excitement*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

don't forget people like Imran when ur doin it big!

Unknown said...

ahhh congrats on the job! Hope you love it! This is my first time on your site and I think you've just replaced perezhilton.com =)

Post a Comment