Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fringe City

It's supposed to be "fall" weather in Houston right now, but unfortunately that's not the case. I don't care. I'm going to dress like it's fall outside, damn it! 

My entire outfit is basically from Forever 21. I swear I tell myself all the time I need to stop shopping there, but I'd rather not spend $200+ on some trendy, boho-chic ensemble from Free People that I can get at Forever for way cheaper (still love Free People though).  

I'm obsessed with these printed pants because I can dress them up or down AND they're super comfortable. I should probably get them hemmed to my size considering I was wearing 5 inch heels and they were still dragging underneath my feet. I am the size of a minion though, so I'm sure it'll work better for most people. 

I've included links for the necklace, tank and pants. Happy shopping! xo








Fringe Sweater & Floppy Hat: Forever 21
Tank: Top Shop
Printed Pants: Forever 21
Layered Coin Necklace: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment