Thursday, September 8, 2011

Style Inspiration

Happy FNO to all my fashionistas! I wish I could be in NYC for NYFw + FNO. *sigh* one day
but i am proud to say that Houston does participate in Fashion Night Out at the Galleria and local boutiques. The Free People store in the Galleria will be giving free feather hair extensions so come by and visit us! 
Anyway, here's some style that caught my eye. I can already feel the fall fashion inspiration in the air! 

Oh how i love black.
1. Theory
2. Equipment
3. David Lerner
4. Derek Lam
5. Low Luv x Eric Wasson
6. Rachel Zoe 

Olsen Twins never fail

 Love this color blocking look!

Jenni Kayne Spring RTW 2011

Alexander Wang. yummm

Men's suiting

Love her effortless look and her shoes! die
(via lefashion,becauseimaddicted,s.s.s)

2 comments:

Ena said...

dude grab me a feather extension. i've been wanting one! in purple, please :)

Anonymous said...

but whyyyy?!! haha LOVED this blog miss shallies! miss jean shallies <3

Post a Comment