Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Embrace lace

Lately I've been mixing bright colors with neutrals. I eventually want to experiment with color blocking... just need to buy all of Zara for that to be possible. I've had my eye on lace ever since fall. I want lace everything! I saw some lace shorts at H&M when i was there in NYC. soo regret not buying them. I guess these pants will do for now. 
I've also been growing out my hair because i want to do something different. I started to part my hair in the middle... something i haven't done since middle school haha. I'll probably never cut my hair short because i'm too scared that i'm going to hate my life after cutting it. 

 pants- H&M
belt- Armani Exchange
shoes- Manolo Blahnik
clutch- Aldo 

1 comments:

tooberry said...

This is soo nice! I actually have a shalwar just like that in blue.. but it's more of a trouser. I wonder if I could pull it off.. haha

Post a Comment