Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Is it fall yet?

I've had these shoes for about a month now and couldn't figure out what the hell to wear with them. I knew i wanted to try color blocking for sure. I almost gave up until yesterday. Its funny, whenever i'm not looking for something in particular i always end up finding great pieces. 
Aside from my hipster-ness, i've picked up on this rust color. I'm loving it! I'll never get tired of these button down blouses. You can always dress it up/down for whatever occasion. 
Top, tights, & necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Bakers
Clutch: Aldo 

1 comments:

salwabalwa said...

I'm loving button downs too! Especially the breezy ones; not the old school tailored ones. Love the outfit! I love how you mixed thoes crazy colors with the more neutral-ones. Girl, you fab...you fab

Post a Comment