Tuesday, April 12, 2011

roamin' the streets of NYC

NYC.
I don't even know where to begin. This was seriously one of the best trips I've had to New York. I've been there three times before, but this trip was definitely more spontaneous and exhausting! They weren't lying when they said "the city doesn't sleep" because we sure as hell didn't! It makes such a big difference when you go on a trip with the right group of people. granted we were 4 girls sharing one bathroom, the trip was a success.
Every time i  go to the city i come back so inspired to do something above and beyond the norm. I love how its so do-whatever-the-hell-you-want kind of place and get away with it. No one judges. It makes me laugh when i get weird stares from people in Houston with my haircut but in NYC everyone appreciates it. 
Something I noticed during this trip is that the men in general dress so well, even better than most of the women that I saw. Everything looked so effortless that they put together- from their hats down to their shoes (and for the most part, i'm pretty sure they were straight) they were regular guys who knew how to dress. 
Met some great people, ate good food... REALLY GOOD FOOD, went to some of the hottest spots in the city. Trip was overall SUCCESS! Anyway, i could go on and on about how amazing this trip was. Here are some pictures
Street style: so GQ
picture perfect couple
Head to toe in J. Crew


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair swag was ON POINT

4incheshigh said...

why, thank you!

Post a Comment